Friday, October 1, 2010

PRESENTATION


lamenyer da x post new issues about our life.. which part i suppose 2 start first??? emm... about my presentation.. this were not my first presentation so i'm coll but still have a little bit nervous.. even though not me to present.. hehe.. it was a heavy responsible. i as a secretary have do a lot of job.. so I'm little bit tired this sem.. alhamdulilah... I've a good groups members that can help me to fulfill what my lecturer needs. Now i feel this presentation was a big target to us in this sem.. before this i only do the presentation as the other student do but not for this sem.. we suppose to do the the SYMBOLIC INTERACTION THEORY... i think this is the easier theory among other theory.. in this presentation we rent our cases study costume.

On the presentation day.. i never thought that our leader can come out with something interesting of the opening of the presentation.. alhamdulilah... what we plan is going on without mistake.... and i should thanks a lot to my group members for the group presentation. We get the full marks of it...

THANKS GUYS OF YOUR COMITMENT


No comments:

Post a Comment