Thursday, November 12, 2009

FIRST NIGHT OF NOV

Wow..It was a bad day today!! actually today i hang out with my 'special fwen'.. He promise to fetch me at 3.30 pm.. before 3.30,he give a call and said he fetch me little bit late coz of raining.. K, find i just ignore what he said!! Then, about 8.00 pm he doesn't call me so that i take a decision to call him and ask him whether he want go out with me or not!! He pick up my call, then easily can told me that he over nap!! What the hell!! I waiting him around 3 hours then he can said like that!! OUCH.. It so hurt to hear right but what to do I just keep quiet coz i doesn't want to fight!!! But in my heart, ARGHHHHH!!!!!! Then said again that he want to fetch me at 9 pm..I still waiting,but he come at 11 pm!!! I could never stand with my angry then i do what can i do to release my anger!!! SUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment